Ready to Make Your Website Idea A Reality?
Author Chat: adrienne maree brown, Pleasure Activism
November 6, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm EST
Join us for an Author Chat with adrienne maree brown for Pleasure Activism.
Please submit your questions or comments by November 4th (they can be anonymous). This helps to keep this discussion organized, as no questions will be taken during the live discussion.
We are currently reading a selection of 7 essays from Pleasure Activism
- Love as Political Resistance (p. 59)
- Why We Get Off: Moving Towards a Black Feminist Politics of Pleasure by Joan Morgan (p. 81)
- Bodyminds Reimagined: A Conversation with Sami Schalk (p. 169)
- Strategic Celibacy (p. 217)
- Conditions of Possibility: A Conversation with Monique Tula (p. 245)
- Care as Pleasure by Leaj Lakshami Piepzna-Samarasinha (p. 313)
- On Nonmonogamy (p. 409)
Grab your Pleasure Activism syllabus and join us for what is sure to be a deeply engaging discussion.
This event will be streamed to our Facebook Group and YouTube channel!
- November 6, 2020
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm EST
- Event Category:
- Author Chat